Have you noticed a subtle but persistent rise in your heating or cooling costs? Your first thought might be that your HVAC system needs a tune-up, but in many cases, the culprit may be an inefficient or damaged commercial roofing system. At E&E Construction, we specialize in installing high-performing, cool spray polyurethane foam (SPF) roofing systems.
Our spray foam roofs can significantly decrease your building’s energy expenditures as well as improve the overall comfort of your facility’s interior. Call us today at (740) 331-0695 and let us answer all your questions about this versatile, functional roofing system!
Spray Polyurethane Foam Roof Benefits
The advantages offered by spray foam roofing cannot be overstated. Benefits are numerous and significant when it comes to installation, performance, expense, and durability:
- Energy Efficient: Spray foam roofing is among the most insulating roofing system on the market. Closed cell spray foam has an R-value of 6.25 per inch! That equates to significant utility savings year after year. In fact, most SPF roofs pay for themselves in 5-7 years!
- Certifiable: Because of their efficiency, SPF roofs commonly qualify for ENERGY STAR certification, which may make you eligible for certain rebates.
- Durable: Contrary to popular belief, spray foam roofing is very durable and stands up well to foot traffic, birds, and other damaging factors. SPF expands and contracts with fluctuating temperatures, reducing the likelihood of cracks.
- Seamless: Unlike many popular roofing systems, spray foam is truly seamless, reducing the occurrence of weak spots that tend to become a problem. Our SPF formula is applied as a liquid, quickly expanding 20x or more to effortlessly surround roof protrusions and fill gaps and cracks.
- Green: SPF has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and ultra-low global warming potential (GWP). It is also low in the emission of Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCS) and free from Chlorofluorocarbons (CFCS).
- Easy to Install: The professionals at E&E are trained to install and apply spray foam roofing, reducing the amount of time and money required to put on your new roof. Our simple process also means you can usually go about your normal business with little to no disruption.
- Low Maintenance: A properly maintained SPF roof can last more than half a century. We recommend having yours inspected every spring and fall and after any major weather event. If your roof is damaged, most issues can be resolved with a simple application of silicone coatings.
Spray Polyurethane Foam Installation With E&E
If you are considering a spray foam roofing system, the experts at E&E can help you navigate your decision, walking you through the pros and cons and helping you determine your needs, wants, goals, and budget.
Here is a breakdown of our SPF roof installation process:
1) Prepare the existing roof or underlying substrate to receive the spray foam by cleaning it – remove dirt and other contaminants.
2) Using a special spray gun, our certified, factory-trained roofing technicians apply spray foam carefully and evenly across the entire roof. The foam is created by combining two liquid chemicals (a polyol/resin and an isocyanate) inside the gun and then extruding them as rapidly expanding and hardening foam.
3) When the spray foam layer is completed, a second layer of elastomeric roof coating with optional embedded granules is applied. This layer improves the efficiency of the roof membrane and reinforces it against weather, animals, and normal wear and tear.
If you are in need of a commercial roofing contractor who knows their stuff when it comes to spray foam roofing, look no further than E&E Construction. We are Hamilton, Ohio’s resident spray foam roofing experts, and we offer the full range of spray foam services, from installation and repair to restoration and maintenance. Call us today at (740) 331-0695 to begin!