If you own manage a commercial building with a flat roof, then you know that they can present some unique challenges, especially when it comes to maintaining and repairing them. Because of their low slope, they are particularly prone to develop issues with standing water and leaks.
However, if you have a commercial roofing contractor like E&E Construction Company in your back pocket, you don’t have to worry! We provide a full range of flat roof repair services for customers in Beavercreek, Ohio, and the neighboring communities, servicing all types of flat roofs, including:
- EPDM (rubber)
- Modified bitumen
- And more
Call (740) 331-0695 today to learn more!
All-Inclusive Flat Roof Repair Company
At E&E Construction, we employ expertly-trained, factory-certified roofing technicians who can handle whatever repairs your flat roof may need. Some of the most common issues we come across with flat roofs include the following:
- Accumulated dirt and debris
- Standing water
- Low spots in the roof system
- Faulty or clogged drains and gutters
- Improper roof installation
- Rusty or failing flashing
- Loose roofing material
- Loose fasteners
- Cracks, tears, holes, punctures
- Trapped moisture
- Improper or DIY repairs
If localized repairs aren’t enough, E&E Construction also offers full-scale roof restoration and roof replacement services.
Efficient, Professional Flat Roof Repairs
Because of their unique nature, you shouldn’t try to DIY your flat roof repairs – no matter what all those at-home patch kits say. The roofers at E&E have the expertise and training to detect, diagnose, and treat your flat roof’s problems. We typically follow the steps below to repair your flat roof:
1) Inspect the roof thoroughly, making a comprehensive list of all issues and recommended solutions.
2) Make sure the roofer and the client are on the same page regarding what work is to be done, timelines, costs, etc.
3) Repair the roof quickly and completely, with as little disruption to daily business operations as possible.
4) Perform a final inspection for quality control purposes.
When you hire E&E to repair your flat roof, you can rest easy knowing we uphold a higher standard of workmanship and customer service than the competition. We treat our clients like family, and treat your roof like our own.
Call us today to receive a free, no-obligation estimate and consultation – (740) 331-0695.