EPDM or rubber roofs are known for their robust qualities—but like any type of roof, a rubber roof will eventually develop issues. To address any roofing problems you’re experiencing, rubber roof coatings may be the right solution.
A roof coating is significantly less expensive than a full roof tear-off and replacement, and it restores your roof to like-new condition and fixes all of your roof’s problems, such as leaking.
Give E&E Construction a call today at (740) 331-0695 to learn more about rubber roof coatings and to find out if a rubber roof coating is a good option for your commercial roof!
To Coat, or Not to Coat?
There are many benefits to choosing a roof coating rather than a full roof replacement. They include:
- Lower cost
- No expensive, labor-intensive roof tear-off
- Seamless, waterproof barrier is applied directly to existing roof
- Restores your existing roof to like-new condition
- Can be recoated to further extend the life of your roof
- Addresses all roofing problems
- Eliminates leaks and condensation within your roof structure
- Fire, hail, wind and UV resistant
- 85 percent solar reflectance value
- Potential for up to 30 percent yearly A/C cost savings
- ENERGY STAR® certified
A commercial roof is a huge investment—so why replace your roof if you don’t have to? Give E&E Construction a call today, (740) 331-0695, to find out if a rubber roof coating is a viable option for your commercial roof.
Rubber Roof Coating Process
The process of coating a rubber roof is a simple one, which is just another of the many benefits inherent with this cutting-edge roofing solution. The steps include:
- Clean roof thoroughly and allow to fully dry.
- Apply coating.
- Set up routine maintenance plan to fully extend the life of your roofing asset.
Because the process of applying a rubber roof coating is a simple one, having a coating system installed is only minimally disruptive to your business operations—another benefit over a full roof tear-off and replacement, which is very disruptive and time-consuming.
While a simple process, roof coating application requires expertise and precision, which is why it’s important to only engage the services of a trained and licensed contractor, like E&E Construction.
Turn to the Experts
For all of your roofing needs, including rubber roof coatings, you can count on the team at E&E Construction. Our technicians are professionally trained to do each job expertly and efficiently.
Give us a call today at (740) 331-0695!