Concerned about your commercial roof? Whatever it is, we at E&E Construction Company can fix it for you. Among our complete lineup of commercial roofing services, E&E also offers FREE, no obligation comprehensive roof inspections. Call today to schedule yours! (740) 331-0695
An Overview Of Our Roof Inspection Services
In more than 10 years of business, E&E Construction Company has developed a comprehensive roof inspection process designed to make sure you get the most out of your on-site visit by one of our professionals:
- Examination of the interior of the building – walls, attic areas (if they exist), ceilings, crawl spaces – for evidence of leaks, dry rot, or similar damage.
- A walk around the perimeter of the building to assess the condition of gutters, vents, flashing, siding, parapets, eaves, and other rooftop structures.
- An inspection of the roof via a thorough walkover to check the condition of your roofing material and related components – seams, flashing, gutters, drains, downspouts, vegetation growth, built up debris, etc. Also check for hazardous materials such as grease, oil, acid, etc.
Following your roofing inspection, our technicians will present you with a detailed report of all findings, along with a list of suggested solutions and a detailed estimate for each repair.
We are also happy to give our professional advice regarding the need for a roof maintenance plan in the future, a service we provide to help clients extend the life of their commercial roof.
Roof Inspections Make $ Sense
Industry standards recommend having your commercial roof inspected twice yearly – in the spring, after the harsh winter conditions, and in the fall, after the stress of daily high temperatures.
The roof of your commercial building is the first line of defense against all types of weather – high winds, drenching thunderstorms, hail, and much more. If it’s not in tip-top shape, it can open your building up to a whole host of problems. The first step toward keeping your building and its contents or occupants safe is regular roof inspections by a qualified professional like E&E.
Our free roof inspections are designed to help maximize performance and reduce roofing expenditures by providing the following:
- Ongoing documentation of the condition of the roof, for insurance claim filing purposes.
- Detection of roofing problems early on, reducing the cost of needed repairs.
- Reduction of unplanned, emergency expenses.
- Postponement of roof replacement by extending the roof’s service life.
- Helps meet terms of the warranty (most warranties require bi-annual inspections by a manufacturer-licensed applicator).
Call E&E Today!
Don’t wait for disaster to strike. Be proactive. Need a commercial roof inspection? Contact E&E Construction Company today at (740) 331-0695.