Every year, residents of Dayton, Ohio, live through long, humid summers, and cold, windy winters. Your roofs live through them, too. The many freeze and thaw cycles can wreak havoc on your commercial or industrial building’s roof.
Do you know what state your commercial roof is in? If not, may we suggest a comprehensive roof inspection from E&E Construction Company? Call us today at (740) 331-0695 to request service or speak with one of our friendly team members.
In-Depth Commercial Roof Inspections In Ohio
When E&E Construction Company conducts a commercial roof inspection, we thoroughly assess and evaluate the condition of your roof, including:
- Interior examination of ceilings and attic space (if there is one)
- Insulation quality and levels
- Loose seams
- Damaged fasteners
- Rust and corrosion
- Failing roofing material: bubbles, punctures, splits, tears, holes, and more
- Loose flashing
- Compromised seals around vents, pipes, and drains
- Soft or low spots
- Clogged drainage systems
- Accumulation of dirt, debris, or vegetation
- And much more!
Following an inspection, we provide a written report of findings along with our recommendations for the best solution. Although a roofing inspection may require some expense upfront, you will find that in the long run, it will save you money.
Ongoing Inspection Programs
You’ve probably heard the saying, “An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.” Maintaining your commercial roof by having it professionally inspected regularly (Industry standards suggest every six months.) Is the best way to keep it operating at optimal levels.
E&E Construction Company offers clients fully customizable roof maintenance programs. Your maintenance plan can specify what services you need and how often. Many clients choose to schedule automatic, recurring roof inspections to make sure small problems are caught before they become much larger issues.
Having a professional roofing contractor regularly inspect your a commercial roof yields a number of other benefits, as well:
- Helps your contractor become familiar with the condition of your roof
- Creates a record of all services performed on your roof
- Many roofing manufacturers require regular maintenance to keep warranties current.
- Generates data which can be helpful in the event you need to file an insurance claim
- Makes you aware of and how to budget for upcoming repairs or replacements
E&E Construction Company has been a leader in providing commercial roofing services to residents of Ohio for more than a decade. To learn more about us or to schedule an Inspection, call us at (740) 331-0695.