No matter the size or material of your commercial roof, all roofs eventually deteriorate and need to be replaced. But knowing when you’ve reached that point can be a difficult call to make. At E&E Construction Company, our technicians are trained and qualified to assess your roof and let you know if repairs will still suffice or if more is needed. If the answer is the latter, we have a solution for you.
At E&E Construction Company, whenever possible, we recommend roof restoration over roof replacement. Read on to learn more, or contact us at (740) 331-0695 to talk to one of our friendly service representatives about your options for roof coatings.
Restore Your Roof With High Quality Roof Coatings
Roof coatings are exactly what they sound like. They are a liquid- or fluid-applied solution that is rolled or sprayed over your existing roof to create a seamless, elastic membrane that is water-tight and can be applied to virtually any roofing material.
The team members at E&E Construction Company are factory-trained and certified to install roof coatings from Conklin Roofing Systems, a national leader in roof coating formulas. Some benefits to Conklin roof coatings include:
- Class A fire resistance and Class 4 impact resistance
- UV resistance
- Monolithic or full-adhere, meaning no fasteners or adhesives, so less chance of uplift or tears along seams
- Can expand or contract as temperatures fluctuate, reducing stress to the roof
- Comes with warranties of up to 20 years
Replacement: High Costs In Many Ways
When you tear-off and replace your commercial roof, you incur many costs that just aren’t there with roof restoration:
- Tear-off costs
- Cost of the new roof
- Extra labor fees (time and labor)
- Dump/landfill costs
- Cost of lost business from disruption to operations
Restoration: Savings For Life
When you choose to restore your roof, rather than replace it, you save money in a variety of ways:
- Utility savings: E&E’s “cool” roof coatings have been shown to reflect up to 85% of the sun’s rays, dropping rooftop temperatures by as much as 80 degrees. This translates to immediate energy savings of 30-50% each month.
- Our premium roof coatings are ENERGY-STAR rated, meaning they may qualify for tax benefits and rebates.
- No tear-off fees or disposal fees.
- No disruption to day-to-day operations, meaning no loss of income.
Roof Coatings: The Smart Choice
If you have the choice to restore or replace your commercial roof, it’s a no brainer. Roof coatings are easy to install and more cost effective. They’re also renewable and sustainable; as the coating wears away, additional coating can be applied.
If your commercial or industrial facility is in need of an upgrade, consider roof coatings as a viable alternative to roof tear-off and replacement. Call E&E today at (740) 331-0695, and we’ll send one of our friendly, knowledgeable technicians out for an on-site evaluation to let you know your options.