When your commercial or industrial roof system is no longer responding to frequent repairs the way you would like, but a roof replacement isn’t necessary yet, E&E Construction Company provides an alternative that is “just right” – roof restoration with roof coatings.
You’ve probably heard or read about commercial roof coatings – after all, they’ve been in use for more than 40 years now. Some of their most prominent benefits include saving money, lowering energy costs, and seamless waterproofing. But is a restorative roof coating right for you and your facility? Call E&E Construction Company at (740) 331-0695 to learn more or read on to find out.
High Performing Roof Coatings
E&E Construction Company exclusively uses roof coatings manufactured by Conklin. Since the 1970s, Conklin has been formulating innovative roof coating products, recognized across the nation for their high quality, exceptional value, and durable performance.
Here are just a few of the benefits a Conklin roof coating offers:
- Seamless, monolithic, fully adhered protection against the elements.
- Waterproof guarding against leaks.
- Low maintenance with little more than a yearly cleaning needed.
- Flexibility to expand and contract with temperature extremes.
- Reinforcement of building structure.
- Class 4 impact resistance.
- Class A fire resistance.
- ENERGY STAR ratings and associated tax benefits and rebates.
- Up to 85% reflectivity, reducing utility bills by as much as 50%.
- Up to 80-degree drop in rooftop temperatures, reducing HVAC equipment load.
As with any major roof repair, these premium roof coatings do have an upfront cost, but they are extremely cost-competitive, especially when compared to the expense and of a roof tear-off and replacement. E&E’s roof coatings are backed by optional, non-prorated warranties of up to 18 years, and can be re-coated every decade so to extend the life of your roof for an interminable period of time.
Ohio’s Roof Restoration Specialist
E&E stands above the competition as a local, time-tested, proven commercial contractor specializing in state-of-the-art coatings and fluid-applied roofing systems. Our roof techs are trained in-house and complete stringent technical training prior to applying roof coatings in the field. This allows us to provide superior, professional restoration services above and beyond what other Ohio contractors can offer.
Call us today at (740) 331-0695 to learn more and see what the E&E difference can offer!