Calling all contractors! Have you been looking to make a seamless transition from residential roofing over to commercial roofing? Perhaps you’ve been trying to focus on commercial, but you still aren’t getting the desired results? If this sounds familiar, you don’t want to miss the training at E&E Construction’s facility on February 6th at 5 pm. Eli Petersheim, owner of E&E Construction, will host the event geared towards helping contractors and training them on the latest and greatest Conklin Roofing products. Call (740) 331-0695 to reserve your spot!
Details of the Event
The training event will be a comprehensive training, going over all the Conklin products and their proper applications. The products we will touch on include:
- Puma XL
- Rapid Roof III
- Spunflex Fabric
- Kwik Kaulk
- Flexion Single-ply Membrane
- And more!
The event is open to contractors of all skill levels! We’re going to provide our expertise on the Conklin systems applications, then open the floor to let others share their tips and tricks.
After we have gone over the products and their appropriate applications, we’ll then discuss:
- The bidding process and proposals
- Closing a sale (sales strategies)
- Ordering your material
- Marketing material
- And more!
With only thirty spots available, space is limited! Call Eli at (740) 331-0695 to reserve your space!
Not a contractor yet? No problem! This training event is the perfect opportunity to see if commercial roofing is the right endeavor for you!
Recap of the Event
- The event at E&E Construction will be held at our training facility, located at 33614 Wolf Hill Road, McArthur, Ohio 45651.
- The event will be held February 6th at 5 pm, with dinner following around approximately 6:30 pm.
- The event is open to all contractors of any skill level, but space is limited. Currently 10 spaces are already taken, so please RSVP as soon as possible to hold your spot!
- The event is 100% free!
For more information about the event, or to reserve your spot today, call (740) 331-0695 or email Eli Petersheim at email@example.com.
We look forward to seeing you there!